- Student Online Expectations If possible, find a quiet place, free from distractions (siblings, pets, parents, televisions).
- Stay on mute when others are speaking.
- If you have something to say, raise your hand or put a comment in the comment box.
- Comment boxes are used to ask questions about the content delivered.
- Be respectful in speaking and writing.
- If you are attending a live class, show up on time.
- Do not record any online meetings.
- Be patient with others in the class.
- Attendance will be taken.