Choir Class - May 6th and 7th - Make-up Attendance
Musical Theatre - Assignment 5
For this assignment: Pick your favorite stage or movie musical and watch it. Then complete the Google Form below.
If you were unable to attend our Zoom meeting on May 22nd, you can access the PDF of our notes on the Musical Theatre Class page. (The notes explain the different types of songs that you will need to know for this assignment.)
Band Class - May 19th - Attendance Make-up
Band Class - May 12th - Attendance Make-up
Band Class - May 5th - Attendance Make-up
Musical Theatre - Assignment 4
Watch Episodes 5 and 6 (linked below) and answer the questions on the Google Form (also linked below). Please have this completed by Sunday, May 17th.
Google Form Questions:
Choir Class - April 29th or 30th - Attendance Make-up
Band Class - April 28th - Attendance Make-up
Musical Theatre - Assignment 3
This didn't post on Sunday night for some reason.
Please watch the following episode of Broadway: The American Musical and then write 1 - 2 paragraphs about what you learned in this episode. Please send your paragraphs to email@example.com by Sunday night, May 3rd.
Episode 4, Part 1:
Episode 4, Part 2:
Episode 4, Part 3:
Choir Class - April 22nd or 23rd - Attendance Make-up
Band Class - April 21st - Attendance Make-up
Virtual Choir Info- The Old Mill
Within the next few days please upload your video to the following Google Drive folder:
As a reminder, here are the steps to record and post your video:
1. Access the Dropbox folder for choir and click on the "Virtual Choir Tracks" folder.
2. Practice singing with your part. (Remember nice vowels and strong tone!)
3. Open the webcam/camera on your computer/laptop or the video on your phone.
4. PLUG IN YOUR HEADPHONES! (I should only hear your voice in the recording! No music!)
5. Press record and sing your part for The Old Mill.
6. Once you're done, the file will save to your files or to your camera roll (phone).
7. Upload the video to the Google Drive folder above!
If you have any issues, please let me know ASAP. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is for every Choir member from 2nd trimester.